Take Up the Cross and Follow Him

Matthew 16:24-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.



Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year.
I would like to say this prayer for each of you:

Dear Lord
Forgive us of our sins
Please give us the strength to do your will
Lord thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed on us this past year
Please help us stay the course and run the race that you want us to run
I ask your blessing for our active duty military members
I ask your blessings for our veterans
I ask that you will comfort all of the Christians who are suffering persecution
I ask all of these things is Jesus Christ's name
Amen

Again I hope you have a wonderful 2014.

God Bless,

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment